Team Values Workshop
Big goals are rarely achieved by just one person. Together extraordinary things are possible.
This two-part workshop was created to help identify an individual's values and learn how to integrate them as natural strengths on your team.
- Understand what values are and why they matter.
- Discover your value personality type with a fun interactive quiz.
- Learn about the four value personality types on a team.
- Gain insight into how you prioritize and accomplish goals.
- Understand what motivates you and others.
- Try and apply proven methods for effective team communication.
- Review the four value personality types on a team.
- Learn how each type articulates their priorities and desires using specific words.
- Engage in active listening exercises to discover others' value types.
- Practice effective methods to communicate with each personality on your team.
- Discover how your value strengths are an asset to your team's success.
- Develop a deeper appreciation for and connection with your co-workers.
Warrior Medicine workshops create a unique opportunity for employees to be acknowledged, appreciated and feel engaged. Identifying an individual's core values fosters transparency and trust within an organization. Unified direction and improved communication relieves stress and builds a positive group outlook for success.