Have you heard the phrase “Stop and smell the roses”? At the busy pace of our lives, it's easy to forget to slow down, be present, and take a breath even for a moment. This combined with the fact that in our urban environments there’s often not a rose to be found! So how about pausing and reflecting on Inspirational Quotes to help you ground in your busy life? We might not be able to find a rose outside our door, but these 22 powerful quotes from great minds are sure to give you a boost of inspiration:
1. "When I understand myself, I understand you, and out of that understanding comes love." -Jiddu Krishnamurti
2. "Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist." -Pablo Picasso
3. "Self-awareness is the catalyst for growth." -Grey Hunt
4. "Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start." -Nido Qubein
5. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi
6. "Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them." -Albert Einstein
7. "A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things." -Plato
8. "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be One." -Marcus Aurelius
9. "The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed." -Warrior Medicine
10. "It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe." -Muhammad Ali
11. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time that we fall." -Confucius
12. "Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others." -Marcus Tullius Cicero
13. "What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality." -Plutarch
14. "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." -Babe Ruth
15. "With our thoughts we make the world." -Buddha
16. "We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." -Barack Obama
17. "It's already yours." -The Universe
18. "Happiness is not a goal but the by-product of a life well-lived." -Eleanor Roosevelt
19. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu
20. "The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." - Henry Ford
21. "Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there." -Will Rogers
22. "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E. Cummings
How to use you favorite quotes: Print or write the quotes on sticky-notes, and put them on visible places like your desk, mirror or refrigerator.
OR on your favorite mug when drinking coffee or tea.
These inspirational quotes are just the spark of your journey into becoming more motivated. Bookmark this page to keep you motivated on days where you need an extra kick to get you going. Share this with someone who needs an extra boost. Remember that you have what it takes to overcome any challenge you may face.
Whether you’re looking to accomplish a massive goal or finish a project, these motivator quotes can help remind you of your inner wisdom and strength. The most important thing to takeaway is that the greatest source of motivation will come from you. It’s time to go out and make your dreams come true!